Monday, June 15, 2009

Part 2: Tales of the Backseat Driver

Today's post is from Cory (aka. guest blogger, sister, and former back seat driver)

Hi everyone. I just wanted to hop on and post a few pictures of the last leg of my trip with Kim & Ma.

As you can imagine, the past 5-days was a wonderful experience, filled with a lifetime of memories, and a scrapbookers dream (I have over 1200 photos to sort through--I can only imagine how many pics Kim will end up with.)
Four Corners USA (Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona)

While shopping at the little vendor booths at the Four Corners, we had an opportunity to see a handful of neat handmade items, made by the local Indian tribe, with items found right on the reservation land. The one I found the most fascinating was...

Random Photos of Utah





Moab to Monument Valley Film Commission Museum






Animals Along My Journey

Plants Throughout My Trip



Heading Home
Salt Lake City International Airport and somewhere high above



To Kim & Ma:
We look forward to seeing where the next two weeks of travel take you. When possible, please share what you can (I know first hand how hard this can be at times). Please travel safe, eat some of those snacks in the back seat--so you can fill it back up with some great mementos, and take care of that fragile gift I left behind. ;-)
Continue to take lots of pictures, and I hope you have better luck at catching the animals (jack rabbit, fox, prairie dog) and lightning on film, than I did.
Take your time and enjoy the rest of your journey! We look forward to seeing you when you get home.

3 comments:

  1. Great photos!! Glad you got to join in for some of the fun, Cory. Look forward to reading more later, Kim! Love to you and Ma.

    Candice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cory your pictures are great glad that you had the opportunity to enjoy the sites with Kim & Ma...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim & Ma glad that your having lots of fun. The pictures are awesome and Ma looks so cute. Love the ones of Utah. Look forward to reading all your blogs.Love Ya Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete